Saturday, January 14, 2012

circut

Defying Gravity Meet Prep Final Workout

Defying Gravity Meet Prep Final Workout


This workout is straight from Bill Starr's book. The exercises are performed in a circuit with no rest. Ideally he says that you should have 3 stations, one for each exercises, and an assistant to load the bar while you are doing the other exercises. I don't have all of that



I set up one bar for power cleans and then had to use my other bar back and forth for squat and bench.

Squat 135 x 5
Bench 135 x 5
Power Clean 135 x 5

Squat 225 x 5
Bench 160 x 5
Power Clean 135 x 5

Squat 285 x 5
Bench 185 x 5
Power Clean 135 x 5

Starr says this should take 15 minutes maximum. I completed it in 8 1/2 minutes. I was breathing hard when I was done, too.
__________________
Patience + Persistence = Progress. (Bill Starr, The Strongest Shall Survive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment